London growth spots: strong potential investment areas for smart investing.
- In this article, London Property Analyst has illustrated the strongest potential growth areas that are presented going forward in the highly competitive capital city.
- The current environment is summarised by 1) an impending general election looming (casting temporary uncertainty over the housing market with threats of mansion taxes and other budget property inflationary legislation), 2) persistent cheap credit conditions (with cheap mortgages available for BTL and first time buyers, despite MMR imposed regulations), 3) ‘good deflation’ (given recent zero trending inflation recorded and according to consumer surveys set to drive bigger purchases going forward with greater individual perceived purchasing power).
- Given the above, it is imperative for property investors to smartly allocate scarce financial resources and efficiently capitalise upon available leverage in acquiring residential assets that will both preserve capital and generate alpha returns going forward.
- The map below identifies strong investment areas broken down into two categories. Red spots indicate current strong London growth spots in which property price growth is expected to continue in the short run. Blue spots indicate strong growth spots in the medium term.
- Key infrastructure projects, both recent developments and ongoing large London capital expenditures, are driving area prospects and form a key part of London Property Analyst’s proprietary housing model price forecasts. We account for Crossrail (Central stations as well as NE, SE and W branches), the London Overground (‘ginger line’), as well as other key area-specific regeneration/development aspects around London in addition to the intrinsic value shift towards relatively poorer Eastern and Southern regions versus more mature Northern and Western siblings.
London Property Analyst provides Expert Consulting Services
Contact email@example.com to see how LPA’s bespoke property consulting services can help you achieve successful acquisitions in the highly competitive and lucrative London property market